Retained search agent - finding the property you need
Relocating your office to Northamptonshire, or the wider Midlands region? If you have a particular property requirement and can’t find what you need, we can help.
Lack of available properties in the right location or very specific property requirements can make searching for commercial property a frustrating business for both tenants and property investors.
By handing the search to us, you can remove the frustration. Once we have understood your requirements and the background to your search, we can identify opportunities (often before they reach the open market) and work with you throughout the process to secure the deal.
To find possible premises, the team uses a number of methods including:
- Emailing to our database of local and regional agents
- Use of our existing database of deals and ownerships, plus development schemes underway and proposed
- Internet and phone based research of major property portals (including Rightmove Commercial, Zoopla, Estates Gazette) and local agent websites
- Internet and phone based research of planned development zones and economic regeneration areas
- Contact with development companies with schemes for warehouse/ distribution projects along the main transport corridors
The results are presented in a report highlighting the options available, both in terms of existing premises and development opportunities, and giving our recommendations. We can then negotiate with the landlord/landlord’s agent on your behalf to progress the deal through to completion. In many cases, the savings we can make for you through the negotiations will more than cover the costs involved.
If this service could help your business, please call Oliver Brookes on 01604 799010.