‘Planning Partnership Changes: A Guide for GP Partnerships’, is our new free guide to the main issues involved in changing the partnership structure.
The guide provides straightforward guidance for partners and practice managers on how to ensure a smooth, trouble free transition. It covers all the most important legal, accountancy and premises issues which must be considered, including:
- the importance of having a proper Partnership Agreement and what it should contain
- how and why the premises should be valued
- how incoming partners can assess whether the premises are fit for current and future use
- financial questions including the process of buying-in to the practice loan, raising equity and the income tax / capital gains tax implications.
The guide’s authors are
- Tom Mason (chartered surveyor and partner at Neil Mason Associates),
- Jeremy Hill (solicitor and managing partner at the Michael Hill Partnership)
- Steve Cosford (accountant at Grant Thornton UK LLP).
Download your pdf copy now or if you need to discuss your specific situation, please call Tom Mason on 01604 799010 for an initial chat.