Surgery extensions and new build medical centres
Inevitably, the gradual expansion of a practice over time leads to pressure on space.
In some cases, building an extension might be the most suitable way forward, but in others the only viable option is a new site or a new-build medical centre.
We have considerable expertise in the following areas:
- Business plans and feasibility studies for surgery extensions and new build medical centres
- Site acquisition, advice and valuation
- New building design and layout appraisals including technical, space and materials audits
- Agreement of building specifications and complete cost reviews
- Assessments of provider options and reviews to ensure compliance with client requirements
- Advice on statutory compliance issues
- Review of proposals against recommendations in Health Building Notes (HBNs) and Health Technical Memoranda (HTMs)
- Valuation and disposal of existing premises
The earlier in your project you can involve us, the more we will be able to save you.
For more information, have a look at some of our case studies:
- Relocating Uppingham Surgery
- Project management and client representation for new purpose built medical facility
- Project managing a new build medical centre